With his strong experience in Thermal Industry, he poses a rare ability of converting ideas into successful
businesses in the field of energy efficiency and environment conservation.
He started his career as a Maintenance Engineer in the year 1992 and worked extensively in this industry.
During this period, he gained tremendous experience in sugar industry domain.
The new firm he joined was known for its large customer base across the globe and presence extending from
domestic to international markets. With its business philosophy, is to stay ahead of the competition through
technology management in all areas in thermal energy systems and equipment's.
Mr. Patil , during this journey of 28 years, successfully executed turnkey projects. He brings in Extensive
Experience in following areas:
- Steam Boilers in cement and chemical industries, Thermic fluid heaters,
- Hot air generators and Multi stage evaporators for waste water recycling,
- Waste heat recovery project on DG exhaust and furnace exhaust in process industries,
- BFG fired boilers in steel industry etc.
Apart from India, many of these projects were executed internationally in countries like UAE, Vietnam, and
During this journey as a Techno-Entrepreneur, he has managed and executed, more than 200 projects to save energy
to various nations. He has been instrumental in providing services internationally such as:
- Walk through energy audit , Feasibility study for WHR systems
- Boiler Revamping/up gradation. Economizer/WPH/APH , Waste heat recovery systems
- Waste Water recycling, water recovery systems , Boilers, HAG,TFH, Evaporators and heat exchangers
- Operation and maintenance for supplied systems to customer’s satisfaction